Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged Again!!! 7 Random Things About Me!

Howdy ya'll! I've been tagged again--woohoo! This time by my good 'ol friend, Vannesa from Homemaker of The 21st Century, whose blog, by the way, I absolutely just adore!! She was tagged by Home Of Slightly Cracked Dreams, who was tagged by Kez. Anyway, the rules are as follows:


1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Things About Me

1. I will not under any circumstances FLY in an airplane, helicopter, or any other aircraft that exists on this earth!

2. Contrary to what my children believe, I do NOT enjoy cleaning, although I HATE messes!!

3. I was born in Cape May, NJ.

4. Summer is my favorite season.

5. I had my first child when I was 17 and my last when I was 25, just 3 years ago!

6. I love to crochet in my spare time.

7. I failed my driver's test twice before I finally passed it! Why the failing, you ask? Parallel parking!

Now to tag 7 other people:

Blogger Blogging Tips

Make Money Online With EJ Cooksey

My Life's Adventures

7 Confessions

Our Mom Squad

Full Plate

Slacker-Moms-R-Us

Have fun and as always, if you enjoyed your read, GRAB THE FEED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag... I am done...

EJ Cooksey said...

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the tag...it will give me something to post today.

I had to read your post twice to make sure I hadn't written it myself. Other than #3 and #5 we are very much alike and do the same things...LOL.

Thanks again for the visit and tag!