Friday, December 21, 2007

Sorry I've Been Away...

Hello everyone!! Yes, I've been away for quite a few days now, sorry about not giving you any notice. It's been very hectic around here with all the school festivities in celebration of all the winter holidays. This one needs cupcakes, this ones needs cookies, my kitchen has been overflowing with baked goods, needless to say. Well, today is the last day of school for two whole weeks, so you may not be hearing from me as much again. I'll try to post whenever possible, though.

Hope you all got to check out the incredible pay-per-lead program I last posted about. It's really good.

Oh, another reason I haven't been around lately is because, yes, finally, yes, I got my wish!!!! SBI!!!!!! Finally!!!!!! I've been wanting to do this for so long now, and finally am going to be able to. I know SBI is going to work for me. It's not get-rich-quick, I know I'm going to have to work and put in my hours, but it's going to be so worth it to have my own site and actually be making money from it. I will be posting about my progress with SBI as the time goes on. It'll be like a personal case study for you all to see.

Well, not much in this post, by way of good information for you, but I'd like to close by wishing all my readers a wonderful holiday season. No matter what your family celebrates, I wish you all the best!!! Speak to you soon :)

P.S. Vanessa, so sorry I haven't got back to your comment you left me. I will send you an email. Have you gotten the email from them yet, though? Email me if you like.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I tagged you at Mommy gets Paid! Check out my last post to get all the info!
Take Care,
LJ

MelissaQ said...

Where are you? I havent seen you around in a long time. I hope everything is ok. Take care

niharika said...

Hi,
we have got great referral program. You can earn one dollar be
referring people to out site. we are providing free websites to the
users.
So please sign up and start eraning more money from us.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info
regards
admin
www.hyperwebenable.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

MelissaQ said...

HI AMANDA! Of course I remember you. How have you been? I am so glad to hear from you. Its been a little lonelier with out you. I completely understand about your web absence ;o).
We all get very busy. I have quite a few chunks of time in here where I was too busy to update. I am still busy but, I have set a goal for myself to at least post once a week. If get a chance to post more often then I have had a good week. I don't have your email any more either but, I still check in on your site from time to time just to see if your back or not and, to read some of your older stuff.
I do hope you can eventually come back to your fans we miss you. Thank you so much for reading my little girls poem. Isn't she just wonderful. I look at that poem and I can see some depth that I'm not sure if she knows she tapped into. I want to sit with her soon and have her explain it to me just to see if its as deep as I am thinking or if it is just what it is. Thank you again. Please do stay in touch. Take care