Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Make Money With Hits4Pay!

Okay, so, I changed my mind for now. Yesterday, I said I was going to give you the rundown on all the programs I've joined and my earnings, and I will, however, I would like to share with you first just one of the programs I've joined thus far. It's called Hits4Pay and basically it's a program that will give you a $10 sign-up bonus for joining and opting in to read emails. They pay you two cents per email you read, which I know doesn't sound like much, but it does add up, especially if you join other paid-to-read-email programs. See the list on the right-hand side of this blog for more paid-to-read-email programs you can join.

So far I have earned my $10 sign-on bonus and 54 cents for reading emails, to bring my grand total to $10.54. Not bad for reading a few emails and to cash out, I only need to reach $25.oo, which isn't bad at all. So, all in all, I would recommend Hits4Pay to you as a super easy way to earn a few extra bucks.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot to tell you, if you do sign up and then decide to publish a blog or you already have one, you can recommend Hits4Pay to your readers and when they sign up, you also get a percentage of their earnings. Pretty cool, huh. I think so.

So, let me know if you decide to sign up and how much you find yourself earning!

Here's what I copied from my account page at Hits4Pay earlier today:

Total Current Balance: $10.54

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 United Nations Day
Ads Read Today Today's Earnings

Direct Earnings:

2 $0.04

First Level Earnings:

0 $0.00

Second Level Earnings:

0 $0.00


Total Earned Today:

$0.04


Don't forget if you have been enjoying what you read, grab our feed!
Subscribe to my feed using any reader you like!

No comments: