Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Site-Build-It Update!

Hey everyone! Got some great news for you all today Yes, I know it's been a while, but hey, did you forget, I have 8 kids?? Anyway, my last post was concerning a great resource for building your own website and thus, business, called SBI (Site Build It). Well, the wonderful news is that from now until Midnight on October 31st, they're having a fantastic special!! Purchase a full years hosting and all the extras and you get to build a second site for only $100!!! That's less than half of the cost of the regular price, so as you can see, it's a REAL STEAL!! I only hope I will be able to grab this deal before it ends!! Check Out SBI's Scary Scale Here!

1 comment:

UrBoyBlue said...

Yes, SBI is a great product. I have had success with this product and would recommend it to anyone. I am currently writing a complete product review of Site Build It! which you can find here.