Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Welcome...

"Hello and welcome to my blog!"

This blog serves three main purposes at the present time.

#1: To bring to the public valuable resources and information about working from home.
#2: To become part of a wonderful online community of other work-from-homers.
#3: To make money.

In this first post, I would just like to let everyone know a little bit about myself. I am a very busy, stay-at-home mother, who is loving every minute of my life. I feel priviledged to be able to stay at home and raise my children the way I see fit.

My quest to earn money online began quite some time ago, many years ago, in fact. I have always had the desire to contribute to our family's financial needs, despite my decision to stay at home with the kids. Well, to make a long story short, for someone just starting out on an online money-making venture, it's not all roses. I was sucked into nearly every Tom, Dick, and Harry's get-rich-quick schemes, hoping each time it would be "the one." That never happened. So, I left the whole idea on making money online alone for a long time. Nevertheless, I always had that dream in the back of my mind.

So, here I am years later and trying again. This time with a whole new outlook. I've learned that there is more to the internet than scams and that you just have to know where to look. I want this blog to be that place where those beginners can come and find some honest recommendations, resources, and information about making money online. Everything that I have learned and have yet to learn will be shared here with you.

I hope you enjoy this blog and have fun learning some fun and new ways to make money online. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Rose said...

There are more and more options becoming available for those that want to work at home - and legitimately too! Now with blogs that has become even more possible!

I'm sorry you got "suckered" by so many of those "work at home" scams but just think of it as a learning experience. And if you can help others by talking about the scams that they should avoid if they want to work from home then your blog will be even more useful for those that need the information.

But I think that the best thing to know is that one can be able to work from home - legitimately!