Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Codrut Turcanu’s “$30,000 In 20 Days!” Challenge

Another good morning to everyone! First of all, let me clarify the title of this post a little bit for you because I'm sure you're all saying something like, "$30,000 in 20 days-yeah, right, sure..." Well, here's the thing: It's actually a "make $300 in 20 days challenge multiplied times 100 newbies taking the challenge, so the grand total is $30,000. This challenge comes from a well-known internet persona, Codrut Turcanu. I believe he started his internet venture when he was about 18 or something like that. He's a bit older now. So, anyway, I just happened to bump into his site a couple of weeks ago and signed up for his newsletter, not knowing anything about this challenge. Then, yesterday I got an email talking about this challenge, where supposedly you don't need any money and you don't need a website or even a blog. So, I figured, why not? Why not give it a try. I didn't know that this challenge was only open to the first 100 newbies that signed up, though. So, that is why I am writing this post: to inform you all of this challenge. I watched the first video this morning, which was put online yesterday. It's only about 9 minutes long and there's only task, which I've already completed. There's two more videos coming, one today and one on Wednesday. What happens after that, I'm not sure. From what I understand, it seems like these three videos are going to be the basic training, the platform, the foundation of how we're going to learn how to make our first $300 in 20 days. I, for one, am excited, if it turns out to be as simple as he is making it. Anyway, I am in no way affiliated with referring you to this challenge. Just wanted to spread the news about it, cause if it really works, all the better for you and me. So, if you want to go sign up, you may do so by clicking HERE.

All the best to you and yours. Have a wonderful day!!

If you've enjoyed your read, make sure you sign up for our FEED!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea!