Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Free Adsense Money By Uploading Other People's You Tube Video's

Good day to everyone! I believe I have stumbled onto something really BIG here, I hope. Now just hear me out on this. It's a site called, "VideoSense," and I'm really, really excited about it! It's a site that was created by a loving dad who's trying to help out people like you and I. He's created basically a site where you can upload videos from YouTube and other places, no they do not have to be your own, and you earn money 50% of the money generated by Google's Adsense Ads that are on the site. All the videos you upload are own your own page and you also get a referral link to refer others and get 10% of the revenue they generate. Here's what's said on the site:

Thevideosense.com will use Google Adsense advertising on each and everyone of our webpages, Google adsense advertising relies on a unique Publisher ID, when you register for google adsense you get your own publisher ID. on our website we rotate the publisher ID’s 50/50 so you get 50% of the advertising revenue from all users that click on the google ads etc. PLUS if you refer someone to thevideosense.com you get YOUR publisher ID displayed on their pages 10% of the time.

Sounds really cool, doesn't it? So, I am hoping that all of you sign-up from here and then get all your friends to sign-up by making a post about it or whatever you have to do. I already uploaded my first video. There's a forum where you can get all the help you need, but in my opinion, it's soooo easy! All you have to do is upload and earn basically! I'll post more on this later, to let you know of the success I'm having with it and any little tips and tricks that I come across as far as what type of videos to upload to get a lot of hits to your page, thus more ad exposure!

Good luck to you all and keep in touch about this! I feel great about this!

As always, if you enjoyed your read, GRAB OUR FEED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that you posted about this site! I just found it yesterday too!! It looks good so far...

MelissaQ said...

Wow, this sounds very interesting. Im going to check it out ASAP! thanks agian. Keep 'em coming!
MelissaQ