Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Please Excuse My Appearance...

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I am in the process of redesigning the layout of "All About The Green," so please excuse any quirks you may see, as I am working it all out as you read this. I decided to go with the 3 column template, which, I absolutely love! It gives me so much more space to work with. What do you think about the new 3 column template I'm using? Please feel free to let me know how you feel! In case you've always wanted to know how to give your blog 3 columns or how to do this or that, as far as blog design goes, I found a great resource that I'd like to share with you. It's a site called Tips-For-New-Bloggers. I just happened to bump into it this morning, not even looking for any design tips! I think you'll be able to find just about anything you're looking for when it comes to things that you'd like to do with your Blogger blog. So, check it when you get a chance. I like it so much I've bookmarked the site. You might want to do the same. You also may want to bookmark "All About The Green" by subscribing by email using the box on the right or by SUBSCRIBING TO THE FEED! This way you're sure to stay updated with all the new posts, as I plan on posting some really intriguing info soon. More to come later. Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

MelissaQ said...

Oh,you MUST have read my mind. I am going to look into this right away.I have been having such a hard time trying to get three columns. Thank you!!! Your site looks GREAT so far!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

The new page looks nice!

Amazon Quick Cash said...

Thank you Melissa and Vanessa!

MelissaQ said...

I did it! BUT, now I need help figuring out how to take those small tool icon things off of my page. Do you know how?
If so, please help
TTYL
Melissa

Amazon Quick Cash said...

Melissa,
Do you mean the tool icons on the right hand side that you can click on and edit the page elements? If so, those are only visible to you while you're signed in and viewing and posting and editing your blog. Your viewers will not see those. Just sign out of Blogger and type in your site address in the address box and you will see what I mean. Hope this helps.

Amanda