Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Join WidgetBucks and Get A $25 Sign-Up Bonus!

I'd like to tell you real quick about a really fast way to earn yourself a quick $25! Some of you may already be aware of this program and may have already signed up, while there may be others who have never heard about this yet. It's called WidgetBucks! If you look right over to the left, you'll see I have added a cute little widget that is flashing you and prompting you to join WidgetBucks and earn money. Yes, you can earn money just by joining WidgetBucks today. They will give you a $25.00 sign-up bonus just for joining.

So, what happens after you join WidgetBucks, you ask? Well, let me tell you, if you have a blog, great, because you can get started right away. After you sign-up you'll be able to customize a widget to place on your blog. If you look right underneath the cute little widget that's prompting you to sign-up, you'll see another widget advertising laptop computers. This is the WidgetBucks widget! You can choose from all different categories for your widget, such as computers, video games, books, kids and family, and many others, so that the category will match the theme of your blog.

The best part about WidgetBucks? You not only get paid for referring others to WidgetBucks, but also get paid each time someone clicks on your WidgetBucks ad widget! Exactly how much they pay per click is unknown. I just recently signed up, so I can not report any earnings to you as of yet, but rest assured that I will as soon as I'm able to. The referral program works like this: You will earn a 10% commission referral fee based on the commissions earned by the people you refer, which is paid monthly. The minimum payout to receive your commission check? $50.00, so if you sign-up today, you're already halfway there! Good luck if you decide to join and let me know how it goes. I'll keep you updated on my earnings, too!

P.S. If I didn't already mention, click on the flashing widget on the right to sign up!

P.P.S. As always, if you enjoyed your read, GRAB THE FEED!

No comments: