Monday, November 5, 2007

Confessions Of A Lazy Super-Affiliate

Good Morning to everyone! It's officially 6:33 a.m.! I have about a half an hour before motherhood duty begins to call, so I thought, what better time to write a little post?

Well, I found a really good reason to write this post, after surfing around the net this morning. I came across a really intriguing site with a really unique product. It's right up my ally, so to speak. The guy who is selling the product is 23 years old and making a serious income from his online ventures. His sales page alone, gave me some really great ideas. On his sales page, he lists for you- "5 Proven, "Hands-Off" Traffic-Generation Techniques That Have Made Me a Fortune..." It's not your average, "I'm 23, look at me!" crap out there. There's something really unique about this guy and his, "no-hype" approach. He's just an honest guy who really knows what he's doing and offering to help people do the same, for a small price. And I mean, "small." I've seen total crap for more money that this guy is asking. If you're interested in seeing what I am talking about, you can go read more by clicking HERE.

I plan on purchasing this product myself in the near future. When that time comes, I will write a full review of it and really give you the nitty gritty on it. If you happen to purchase it before I do, please feel free to contact me and give me your feedback on it. Maybe it's not worth anything at all and I'd really like to know that before I go shelling out money on it. Not that that really matters, because I think there's an 8 week money-back guarantee on it.

Well, I'll talk to you folks real soon. Have an awesome, spectacular day!!!

No comments: