Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Free Silver Jewelry!








Today, I'm a little off topic, but oh, well! I was thinking about the holidays coming up and thought I should let you know about a cute little site that I found where you can get free, yes, free sterling silver jewelry. The only thing you pay is the shipping and handling, which is a mere $5.95! The pieces retail for anywhere from $29.99-59.99, so you can do what you like with them. You can keep them for yourself, give them as an inexpensive gift this holiday season, or you can even resell them, perhaps on Craigslist and at least double your money! Whatever you decide to do with them, you got yourself a steal here with this.

Also, let me mention, that you can refer people to get their own free jewelry and earn 50 cents for every free order processed, like I am doing. I think I might just start a new blog for special offers like these (one day, ha, ha)!!



Want Jewelry For Free? Click HERE



P.S. They have some really nice banners that you can put on your site, too, however, for some reason I can't get mine to show up in this post, hence the big gap between the title of this post and where the body starts. In preview mode, it's showing up, but not after I publish. So, if you want to see the pieces, you'll just have to click the text link above :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome! I'm going to check it out :)

sandy said...

Me too! Thanks Amanda!

Amazon Quick Cash said...

Great!!